Hurricane Maria Relief Fund:
Benefiting Nicole Canegata Photography
I am a resident and professional photographer on the island of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, which was recently devastated by category 5, Hurricane Maria on September 20, 2017. Currently, the island will be without electricity, full cell and wifi service for the foreseeable future (up to 4-5 months) due to storm damages to our infrastructure. St. Croix also depends on tourism to support our economy, and my income is heavily reliant on destination weddings/elopements, real estate and special events photography. The devastation to some of the major hotels that are my wedding vendors, property owners and real estate companies, will put me out of work for some time.
I am selling 100 limited edition 2018 St. Croix Mini-Calendars (see purchase details below), featuring some of my favorite island scenes and locations, to help me during this transitional time as I plan to remain on St. Croix to help with the rebuilding efforts, and hopefully get my business up and running once the island is able to sustain itself.
THANK YOU in advance for your support!
- Cover – Buck Island National Park
- January – Sandy Point
- February – Rainbow Beach Sunset
- March – Crucian Rum Seven Flags
- April – Shoy's Overlook
- May – Chenay Bay Bougainvillea
- June – Jack's Bay
- July – Sprat Hall
- August – Rum & Wine Bar
- September – Gentle Winds Sunset
- October – Fort Christiansvearn
- November – Turtle Beach, Buck Island National Park
- December – Ham's Bluff
- $7.00 shipping in the USA ONLY (international shipping at additional cost)
- Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery
- Calendar printed on premium glossy photo stock paper
- Each month has detachable photo for framing if desired
- Spiral bound 8.5″ x 13″ (mini-calendar)
If you would like to DONATE without buying a calendar, please click below: